I had no idea he was even capable of demonstrating so much self-control.
I'm almost disappointed that he didn't give us anything hysterically funny to laugh at.
Just a lot of seriousness. And this is usually NOT a serious kid.
I kindda feel bad that he was so restrained.
Or that he felt so much pressure to be so - that he actually WAS!
1. The fish face at the beginning - this is not him messing around. It's the face the teacher has them make when she wants the kids to be quiet. Wow - he did it on his own.
2. His stance - earlier in the week his teacher told me that he kept complaining about not being able to stand for that long. So I told him the choral-singing-secret: feet apart, knees slightly bent. I can tell he was concentrating very hard on that.
3. Check out the arms - tight to his side. His fingers get the urge to play every now and then, but man is he ever in control. He even stops himself from clapping at the end.
4. Focus - the entire performance was incredible (all 10 songs). He was looking directly at his Mom and Dad the WHOLE time. I'm assuming his teacher mentioned something about singing to your families, but boy did he ever take that to heart. So cute.
![]() |
| Taryn danced along to the songs |
![]() |
| While Zion was pretty-much bored |
Watch out Dad, this is just the first of M.A.N.Y. recitals,
I'm sure.






1 comment:
Oh my cuteness!! I'd be proud of him too!!!
Post a Comment