Thursday, May 10, 2012

Figuring it Out

BlessingHaven 034Evan

Evan had an “Ah Hah Moment” yesterday.

Me: Evan I sure would love it if you would put the dishes away for me.

Evan: um… no thanks.

… time passes…

Evan: Mom, can I go play at Jonnie’s house?

Me: Sure, if you put the dishes away first.

Evan: What?! No, I have to do everything around here! Why do I have to do that?! whine whine whine!… whine whine whine!… whine whine whine!

… a good 30 minutes later …

Still whining, he goes into the kitchen.

Then he pops his head back into the family room.

Evan: Mom! If I just do it, then I can go to Jonnie’s house. I should stop complaining. And just do it. Then I can go.

Tah Dah!!!

My brilliant child!

1 comment:

Tanya Leigh said...

Oooooooo! Do it again! :)

That was awesome.