Another competition.This is what I put on my pantry door for motivation and alternative ideas to opening that door.
I finally talked Greg into the Ballroom Dance class idea if I hit my goal weight. He agreed with hesitation. I think he's banking on the idea that I will most likely never hit my goal weight.
We'll just see about that Mr. Palmer. We'll just see...




3 comments:
that is really cool. Good luck in the venture! Ballroom classes would be an awesome Goal. Miss you!... had a dream last night that i was helping you pick out a wedding dress... and you had no idea of what you wanted, and we couldn't find a wedding dress store that actually had wedding dresses to try on. it was a funny dream. Just made me miss you!!!
You can do it!!! I can't wait to hear about your ballroom dance class because you are going to hit your goal weight!!!
Good luck!
Ballroom dancing, how fun! I will be rooting for you! Love the motivation poster!
Post a Comment