Our dryer had stopped working. When Greg tried to fix it, I heard him yelling for me from the laundry room. This is what I saw...
... And he was stuck! So so sooooo funny! I did my best to help him up, but couldn't. So I grabbed a camera instead. :)
Then we went to the park to fly a kite. The wind was intermittant, so Greg had to run. He ran and ran and ran that kite. And I watched as he ran it right into the very TIP TIP TOP of a tree.
Then, while holding Greg up on the ladder I had run home to get, Taryn decided to help herself to the lawn-aerated pellets covering the park's grass that look more like fecal matter than anything else. I asked Evan to intercede, and he stuck his finger in her mouth to get her to spit it out. By instinct, he demonstrated to her what she needed to do, and he spit right in her face. Then his gag reflex overcame him and he whined and threw up in the grass.
I couldn't help but think the whole situation was just a riot.




4 comments:
Holy cow! What a day!
Thanks for helping me smile today. I guess we all have those days... I'm not the only one!!
I'm so glad you got that picture of Greg. I'm sure he appreciated it!!
that was SO absolutely hysterical i am crying right now! i'm so glad you got a picture of greg. that's just so funny...sorry about the dryer! did you get it fixed?
I'm glad you enjoyed that Liv. The dryer ended up being an easy fix. It was just the breaker that needed to be flipped. So no worries. What was weird though is that I found Greg like this After he had already gotten the breaker working. Not sure what he was doing. It took a lot of strength for him to pull himself out of there. It was such an awkward position and so very funny to watch.
Post a Comment