Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ah Chute!


Is it bad if while playing Chutes and Ladders
{after having a successful FHE lesson on making good choices}
I moved my son's playing piece one less space than he rolled
because I didn't want him to land on a chute
that would slide him nearly back to the beginning
and prolong our already-taking-too-long-and-wearing-on-my-nerves board game activity?

...Nah


Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my book, that was not only a GOOD choice, but the ONLY choice. My kids discovered Monopoly at G-pa & G-ma's house a few weeks ago. (Can you see me poking my eye out?) Now I know why I'd never played an entire game before.

Kristy said...

My kids can never play that game correctly anyways. We're always giving or taking a few squares just to finish.

The Wizzle said...

If it's bad, I am going to hell in a handbasket because I did that EXACT THING just this very morning.

Can I get a season pass for that handbasket lift please?

granny said...

Chutes and Ladders = Guaranteed Tears

If you must play, cheating on behalf of one's children is most certainly permissible.