
I am an Arizonan.
The thing that Arizona has, besides the warming sun, clear skies, cool swimming pools, desertous mountains, citrus galore, higher speed limits, inspirational sunsets, and my heart, is stable clocks.
I want my one hour back!
At least now, the clocks I never changed five months ago finally reflect the right time.




7 comments:
Oh, do I ever feel ya!! And is messes up your kids sleep schedules! So not cool! I completely loved that about good 'ol AZ! I'm def. an Arizona girl at heart always! And I miss those most wonderful oranges straight of the trees & my favorite scent on earth - orange blossoms in full bloom!
Oh Karis, you are so right about the oranges. I'm going to add that in. I've forgotten. Darn, it's been so long, I can't even remember all the lovely things about Arizona.
I miss Arizona too....the stupid time change always reminds me how much I miss it. I wish I could go back...
Way to be rebellious! The first time that we changed our clocks, when we lived in Ohio, we moved them the wrong way. We were ready for church 2 hours early. Yeah, we're definitely from Arizona!
You can be a Puerto Rican too! We don't change time either. I am grateful to not have to do that this year!
Seriously now, what's the big idea with "daylight savings time" anyhow?? Can't people just accept that the sun rises at different times different seasons?? I always liked that.
AZ misses you too, Tash. (I'll give my orange blossoms an extra sniff just for you ;)
I feel your pain. I'll always be an Arizonan at heart and absolutely hate day light savings!
Post a Comment