So I've lived in Utah for 17 years (holy cow!) and this is the first time I've ever heard of this! How cool! So which months do they consider "winter?"
The kids had a great time. They were bundled up perfectly and so they didn't even notice how cold it was. Taryn was even a perfect angel taking it all in until she fell asleep. It was a lot of fun.
5 comments:
So I've lived in Utah for 17 years (holy cow!) and this is the first time I've ever heard of this! How cool! So which months do they consider "winter?"
Did the kids enjoy it, or were they miserable?
The kids had a great time. They were bundled up perfectly and so they didn't even notice how cold it was. Taryn was even a perfect angel taking it all in until she fell asleep. It was a lot of fun.
Free is awesome!!! You do so much walking I bet you all kept warm! And it probably wasn't very crowded!
You are such a great mom! I bet your kids loved getting out of the house.
Post a Comment