I think I do the same thing...giving in to the kids. I laugh at myself when I tell them no and then turn around and have a treat myself.
good for you! I usually do the same thing, give in to the kids.
My kids say that exact same thing! It is SOOOOO annoying! Now they ask for a treat before naps and dessert before bed. Ugh! I tell them they don't get dessert when they ask for it.
You and me both! Glad to know I am not the only one!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think I do the same thing...giving in to the kids. I laugh at myself when I tell them no and then turn around and have a treat myself.
good for you! I usually do the same thing, give in to the kids.
My kids say that exact same thing! It is SOOOOO annoying! Now they ask for a treat before naps and dessert before bed. Ugh! I tell them they don't get dessert when they ask for it.
You and me both! Glad to know I am not the only one!
Post a Comment