You guys are so good to take your kids out to play. It was too freaking cold for me!
Notice I'm not in the pictures. I stayed nice and warm inside the house and used my zoom! :)
Awesome pictures! (Does it really snow? :) Owen asked if we could have a bbq and invite friends over in the summer. I told him to look outside, we don't it may be "winter", but it will always be summer here!)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You guys are so good to take your kids out to play. It was too freaking cold for me!
Notice I'm not in the pictures. I stayed nice and warm inside the house and used my zoom! :)
Awesome pictures! (Does it really snow? :) Owen asked if we could have a bbq and invite friends over in the summer. I told him to look outside, we don't it may be "winter", but it will always be summer here!)
Post a Comment