Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Count Down

To all you working Moms:

I don't know how you do it!

Setting out clothes the night before - Writing down the schedule for the sitter - Trying to figure out if the baby even has a schedule yet - Waking up early - Waking up the kids early - Getting them dressed - Remembering to get yourself dressed - Cramming in a breakfast - Loading them up - Loading up all their snacks - Loading up all their diapers - Dropping them off - Wondering what you forgot - Driving to work with wet hair because you were too busy doing your 2-year-old's hair to do your own


Two Days Down - Two to Go!

3 comments:

Kippy said...

i can't even imagine having more than 1 to think about in the morning!!

Jonesy said...

Most of that is still in effect for SAHM's who have kids in school. Try getting 4 girls' hair done by 7:30 a.m.--AND have it look nice! :) With as much as I cram into my days, I don't know what I'd cut out to have time to work, too. I'm so glad I don't have to make that sacrifice.

Tanya Leigh said...

*chuckle* wet hair. Always.

That is, if I'm lucky enough to have gotten a shower ;) ... I just try and make sure my hair isn't still DRIPPING when I go to church!