Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My new Photographer




I have a new photographer. He's about three feet tall, just as old, and has greenish blue eyes. Atop is his self-portrait.

4 comments:

Ella A. said...

I like his style! :)

Amy said...

This cracks me up! I have opened up my camera and have had several different pictures on different occasions where you wonder what were they doing. It is hilarious.

Rachel said...

What a great photographer! My kids love to play with the camera when I let them.

Anonymous said...

Hey there Tasha!! I was so excited when I saw you commented on my blog! Your family is adorable! And what an amazing photographer you have on your hands, I have some competition coming my way! It's been fun looking through your blog, I'm going to add you to my friends list so that I can stop by every now and then!