Wednesday, January 14, 2009

ABCDEFG...

This was a fun surprise. I could hear from around the corner, Evan reading this ABC book to Zion. He was explaining each picture to her. It was beautiful.

I worry a lot about sibling rivalry and the kind of relationship my kids will have with each other as they grow up. I want them to love each other. Siblings can offer so much love and support. I have had that with my family and I wish so badly for my children to have that. But am scared that like so many, the rivalry will overshadow that support and they will carry that spite into adulthood. I have seen the fruits of such bitterness and it scares me.

But I suppose I needn't worry - yet. All is well on the sibling front.

3 comments:

Tim and Shay said...

That is so sweet!

Kippy said...

Its good to know I'm not the only worry wart! And I have been thinking a lot about your family this month. We love you guys!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Wow, Zion and Evan are getting so big! What a sweet picture.